21 июля 2021

My Friend's Character/Характер мого друга

I suppose every person has the best friend and so do I. Susie and I met when we were at school and we became friends immediately. They say extremes meet but this is not about me and my friend. We are very similar to each other and I believe this is very important. We have the same interests, we listen to the same music. We both like going to the cinema and play tennis.

My friend Susie She is a very open and easy going person, she does not feel confused with new people and can easily speak to them. She is very generous – she always shares things with me and other guys, her whole family is so hospitable – we can come to visit her and her mom and dad are always happy to see us. Moreover, Susie is reliable, I can always count on her and if I have any problems she is always ready to support me and give some good advice. Susie and I spend a lot of time together and I notice she is polite with every person she meets. My friend has good manners, she knows how to behave in public. What I also like about my friend is that she is ambitious - she sets goals for herself and achieves them.

However, we also have some differences in our character: I am a calm and quiet person and Susie is normally very energetic, sometimes even too energetic, but I think we complement each other in this. Another thing about Susie is that she is talkative but at the same time she knows how to listen to a person, so we can always chat with her about everything.Susie is very kind and helpful person. She is an example for me and for our friends, we really admire her.

Думаю, що у кожного є кращий друг і я не виняток. Ми з Сьюзі зустрілися ще в школі і відразу стали друзями. Кажуть, протилежності притягуються, але це не про нас. Ми дуже схожі, і я думаю, це дуже важливо. У нас схожі інтереси, ми слухаємо одну і ту ж музику. Ми любимо ходити в кіно і грати в теніс.

Моя подруга Сьюзі дуже відкрита і з неї легко знайти спільну мову, вона не бентежиться поруч з новими людьми і легко може з ними розмовляти. Вона дуже щедра - вона завжди ділиться зі мною і іншими хлопцями, її сім'я така гостинна - ми можемо прийти до неї і її мама і тато завжди раді нас бачити. Більш того, Сьюзі дуже надійна людина, я завжди можу розраховувати на неї і якщо у мене є якісь проблеми, вона завжди готова підтримати мене і дати мені добру пораду. Ми з Сьюзі багато часу проводимо разом і я помітила, що вона ввічлива з оточуючими. У неї хороші манери і вона знає, як вести себе в суспільстві. Ще одна річ, яка мені подобається в Сьюзі - це те, що вона амбітна. Вона ставить собі цілі і досягає їх.

Але в деяких речах ми з нею різні: я дуже спокійна і тиха, а Сьюзі зазвичай дуже енергійна, іноді навіть занадто енергійна, але я думаю, в цьому ми доповнюємо один одного. Також Сьюзі балакуча, але в той же час вона вміє слухати і ми завжди можемо з нею поговорити про що завгодно.Сьюзі дуже добра людина і завжди готова допомогти. Вона - приклад для мене і наших друзів, ми дійсно захоплюємося їй.